Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Changing your life

"You'll never change your life until you change choices."

If you want something in your life to change, then you'll have to change your choices and actions. That is because doing the same thing will never get you different results. In other words, what you do - the choices you make, the way you treat people, the attitudes you have - all impact your life. If, by your actions, you're sowing bad seeds, then you'll reap a harvest of those things." (weekly wisdom from christ notes)

I have always been praying and pleading to God to change my life - the current situation I have in now. I thought God does not listen to my prayers that's why answers never came. Almost everyday as I wake up, I hope that He could magically change everything. Until I stumble upon this article which enlightened me that I could never change my life if I still have the same attitude, the same actions, the same choices.

If I want to change my life completely and free me out of this situation, then I should make the right decision, the right choices so I can never be out of the path I want to take. What we are now is because the choices we make. We can never put the blame to anybody else but to ourselves. We reap what we sow.

No comments: